When you sign up for our mailing list, your email address is entered and saved in our system. We will never spam you and we will never sell your email to a third party. The purpose of the mailing list is to send you updates, special offers, and discounts through email. If you no longer wish to receive messages from Oliso, you can easily unsubscribe from the listserve by clicking “Unsubscribe” within the email. When you purchase a product, your name, address, credit card information, phone number and other identifying information are needed in order to process your order, provide you with support, and communicate with you. We do not share this information with other entities besides those that are specifically used to help process your order or provide support.
Oliso will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (e.g. your email address, your credit card information, your name, your address, etc.) to any third party for their independent use or benefit.
We may disclose your personally identifying information in the following situations:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a written government request
- If Oliso, Inc. becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will provide notice to our mailing list or other lists of customers
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
- Help you navigate our website
- Facilitate the sign up and login process for our services
- Personalize your experience
- Analyze which pages our site visitors visit
- Measure advertising and promotional effectiveness
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us.
Information Automatically Collected By Our Site
As is true of most Web sites, we gather Web server log file information automatically such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to administer our website, understand how visitors navigate through our Site and to enhance your experience while using our Site.