- Solemate™ : Made of flexible + high temperature silicone, allows you to place Me face down while ironing and quickly store away
- Built-in hook: With power cord tether for easy storage
- 1000w: Heats up in seconds.
- Universal Voltage: Easily switch between 220/240V + 110/120V ideal for travel.
- Diamond Coated Ceramic Solepate : Maintains even heat and effortlessly glides over fabrics.
- 1-touch steam control: Gives you 2 steam settings: horizontal burst + vertical burst.
- Ergonomic Design: Snugly fits into the palm of your hand and has weight-balanced for precision movement and minimal strain on your wrist.
- 180° Pivot Cord: Pivot for both right + left hand use and stays safely out of your way.
- Detailer Tip: My super-sharp detailer gets into the smallest seams and corners you never thought possible.
- Fabric Selector:Evenly distributes the ideal heat for synthetics + wool + cotton.
Mini Project Iron (Pink) is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 2 out of 5 by Ginny from Overpriced for what you get I find the iron awkward to hold when I try to iron with it and if you have any trouble with hand strength, you aren't going to like the way it steams. The buttons are on the side of the iron and you have to push them sideways with your thumb on one side and your index finger on the other. Because of the delay, I was forced to find another small iron to use at my quilt retreat. That iron was cheaper and performed better. Overall, after waiting for this iron for over 4 months, I was disappointed. It's being returned.Date published: 2019-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Baby Pink Oliso! I needed a really good small iron to use at my work station without having to set up the ironing board. The Oliso M2 Pro is exactly what I've been looking for. It works as well as my Oliso Pro I touch and the sole plate is the best I've used! I've tried to register my new little pink baby, but she's so new that the registration is not even available yet!Date published: 2019-06-05Rated 2 out of 5 by Sadie from Disappointed I find this iron harder to iron my blocks. The grip to me is not comfortableDate published: 2019-08-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Debi from Very disappointed in this long awaited for iron leaked ; difficult to hold; scorched resting surface while resting on mat that it comes with for that purpose I plan on returnig it.Date published: 2019-08-17
What is the cord length of the mini ironpleaseThanks for asking! The cord is 8 feet long.Date published: 2019-08-20
Can I use it with different voltage 220 and traveling The MiniIron works with both 110/120 or 220/240 - you just need to move the selector switch when choosing the voltage. It is thoroughly outlined in the iron's instruction manual. Thank you for asking!Date published: 2019-03-27
I do not see the dimensions for the mini iron. Can you please provide the details?Sorry for the delay in our response. The new oliso mini measurements are 10 x 5 x 6.5 inches and is just over 2 pounds. Thank youDate published: 2019-02-26
Noted that you were going to update your website description for the iron's dimensions a month ago==can you just give us the dimensions---here in the response? Easy enough. Sorry if you missed our response but it's listed on our website. Please see attached screenshotDate published: 2019-07-17
What is the difference between the pink and yellow mini irons?Thank you for your question. There is no difference just color choice. Thank youDate published: 2019-01-10
What is the warranty for this iron?The new oliso mini project iron will come with a three year warranty when it launches in Jan 2019.Date published: 2019-01-20
You've listed no dimensions for this travel iron. Can you please do that?Sorry for the delay in our response. Yes we are making updated to our site and will include these. Please stay tuned. Thank youDate published: 2019-01-05
If I didn’t want to use the silicone trivet would I be able to sit it up like a regular iron?Thank you for your question. No the solemate was designed for this reason and the oliso mini iron needs to stay in the down positions. Thank youDate published: 2019-02-19