- Solemate™ : Made of flexible + high temperature silicone, allows you to place Me face down while ironing and quickly store away
- Built-in hook: With power cord tether for easy storage
- 1000w: Heats up in seconds.
- Universal Voltage: Easily switch between 220/240V + 110/120V ideal for travel.
- Diamond Coated Ceramic Solepate : Maintains even heat and effortlessly glides over fabrics.
- 1-touch steam control: Gives you 2 steam settings: horizontal burst + vertical burst.
- Ergonomic Design: Snugly fits into the palm of your hand and has weight-balanced for precision movement and minimal strain on your wrist.
- 180° Pivot Cord: Pivot for both right + left hand use and stays safely out of your way.
- Detailer Tip: My super-sharp detailer gets into the smallest seams and corners you never thought possible.
- Fabric Selector:Evenly distributes the ideal heat for synthetics + wool + cotton.
Mini Project Iron (Yellow) is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Rhonda @ A Stitch in Time from Perfect for my embroidery projects! I have the regular sized Oliso iron and love it so much when I saw this one I knew I had to have it too! I do lots of machine embroidery and this will fit in some of my embroidery hoops... I can iron seams while working on projects still in the hoop. Yay! Recommended it to all the members of my Facebook Embroidery GroupDate published: 2019-07-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Timna from Perfect travel iron I am a huge fan of my standard size Oliso iron, so I ordered the Mini as soon as it became available. My usual complaint with travel irons that they don't get hot enough, or they don't stay hot for enough time. The Mini does exactly what I want it to do - gets hot and stays hot. And it has a nice fine point for ironing appliqué and tricky seams. It does not have an auto shut off, which is a plus or minus depending on your needs.Date published: 2019-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by pretty in pink from Love it for my EPP projects and more Besides the cute factor the Oliso Mini Project iron is perfect for my EPP (English Paper Piecing) projects. You really need a hot iron to get a crisp edge so it will retain its shape when removing the papers. And it is small enough to see the entire piece while ironing. It is great to iron on transfers for my embroidery and appliqués too. I am in love!Date published: 2019-08-30Rated 4 out of 5 by Amy Newbold from Great traveling iron ! This is a great travel iron for garments and quilting. It gets really, really hot for a small appliance. It heats up quickly too. It will take some time to cool down but if you're looking for a small iron for traveling or sewing projects this is your answer.Date published: 2019-09-05Rated 5 out of 5 by quilterinCT from really great! I love this small portable iron—it is easy to manuver around and heats up REALLY fast. Great for pressing seams for quilts and foundation paper piecing!Date published: 2019-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Debbie from This mini is mighty!!! This mini is fabulous! It gets nice & hot & presses like a full size iron. I just love them.Date published: 2019-09-01
What are dimensions of solemate and iron?Sorry for the delay in our response. The mini measurements are 10 x 5 x 6.5 inchesDate published: 2019-01-02
How much does it weighThe new oliso mini project iron weights just over 2 pounds. Thank youDate published: 2019-05-06
Do I understand while you are using the iron, you set it in the solemate and not set it up on end? It will not melt the solemate? ThanksThe oliso solemate™ is made of flexible + high temperature silicone which allows you to place the oliso mini project iron face down directly on the silicone.Date published: 2018-12-07
Does the mini iron have automatic shut off? If so how long until it shuts off?There is no automatic shut off on the new oliso mini project iron.Date published: 2019-01-14
Do you have to push the steam button each time you want steam or can it be left on for constant steam?Thank you your question. You will have to press the steam button for stream.Date published: 2019-03-31
I hit the preorder when and how do we get this and when do we pay for this?
What is the wattage? Does it stand up?
Does it automatically pop up?